As a place where cultures connect, the Hearst Museum aspires to spark insights about what makes us all human. We invite you to join us on this journey as we Light the Way. Your gift of any amount to the Hearst Museum Fund helps us connect cultures and communities to inspire a desire for understanding. Giving to this fund creates new opportunities for access to UC Berkeley students, faculty, and staff, as well as communities of researchers, anthropologists, artists, and cultural leaders from across the globe.
Online giving is best! For the fastest and easiest processing and
receipting please give to https://give.berkeley.edu/fund/FU1053000
Or, you can mail gifts directly to:
1995 University Ave
Berkeley, CA 94704
Make checks out to Hearst Museum Fund
Deadline: Thursday, December 31st
● Online gifts must be made by 11:59 pm PST
● Postmark date for first-class mailed check to count for a donor’s 2020
● Credit cards by phone must be charged by Gift Services.
● Mailed credit card must be charged in December to qualify as 2020
gifts, regardless of the postmark date.
● Gifts via wire transfer must be credited into UC Berkeley account
● Securities gifts must be credited to UC Berkeley brokerage account